Friday, June 19, 2009
Sunday, June 14, 2009
So here's what I'd like to get accomplished in the near future.
- update the scrapbook page count on this blog
- add Sophie and the bear picture (to show how she's growing) to her blog
- to update her bookshelf (on the blog)
- order 2 scrapbooks
- work on her scrapbook COMPLETED SEVERAL PAGES
- finish the thank you notes (just a few left from the last few weeks) DONE
- send out the birth announcements SENT 25, NEED TO ORDER MORE
- get picture in her Christening gown DONE
- take gown to be embroidered
- get picture in MIC Chinese meal outfit DONE
- get pre-pregnancy clothes down from attic DONE
- return borrowed maternity clothes STILL WEARING THEM
- mail Jill, Hope, and Noah stuff DONE
- finish reading the book Babyproofing Your Marriage DONE
- put new pictures in the frames on the wall and put up the new frames with Sophie pics DONE
Looks like a lot, but most won't take too long.
I finally got the blogs updated. Yay!!! I've also gotten on facebook and I uploaded a bunch of pictures there as well. I know I haven't accomplished much lately, but now that I am getting into the rhythm of this new routine, I'll get back on track. For now, I'm doing good to take a picture of Sophie everyday.