- Sophie and I went to storytime at Chick-Fil-A
Target: gray pants, navy top, blue floral cardigan, gray quilted flats
Jewelry: It's difficult to see but those are roses, with a crystal in the middle. I decided a little sparkle was needed.
- I spent the day cleaning and doing laundry. Sophie was a little congested so she just hung out with me. I went with comfy since we just stayed home.
jeans from Old Navy, top and flats from Target, the earrings were made by my mom
- I subbed at the preschool so I just wore jeans, t-shirt, and sneakers. I knew I was going to be on the floor playing with toddlers and running around on the playground. I did wear some jewelry, a necklace and the bracelet the staff and families gave me when I left as director.
- I took Logan and my nephew to a Chinese New Year dinner then went out with my sister for drinks and dancing. Everything's from Target or Payless.
- I spent 2 days in outfits I wouldn't take pictures of. My sister and I spent a day putting together freezer crockpot meals and making homemade cleaning stuff. The next day I spent straightening the house, it was a complete disaster after the kids played all weekend.
- Sophie went to Kidspark while I ran some errands and did some shopping.
Brown cords: from Target
Shirt: I don't know, I've had it a while.
I was going to get my jewelry checked and cleaned so I wore my wedding setting necklace. I'm not wearing a watch because it needs a new battery (one of the errands for the day). The whole outfit felt a little "slouchy" but it was comfortable. I didn't do a layered look because it was really hot today...and very windy so I'm prepared for a ponytail.
Check out more outfits at Pleated Poppy.