Monday, January 21, 2013

MPM January 21





Here are the meals we ate last week:
 


  • Tuesday:  Italian Buttered Shrimp with Angelhair Pasta  For some reason this wasn't as good as the first time so the kids and I ended up eating cereal.
  • Wednesday:  Sessler Salads (a gourmet salad I purchase with chicken and a specialty dressing)
  • Thursday:  Pineapple Chinese Chicken and Rice  This was good although Logan wouldn't eat the pineapples.
  • Friday:  Crockpot Pasta Pizza  I thought this was a little dry.  I did half the recipe and just used beef (no sausage), so that may have made a difference.

We went to my parents for the long weekend and my step-dad grilled out for us.
  • Saturday:  Grilled Hot Dogs and Smores
  • Sunday:  Burgers
I also made a buttermilk pie using a Homemade Gourmet mix.  It was the first time I'd ever had it and omigoodness, it was so wonderful.  Now I'm on the hunt for a recipe since I can't get the mix anymore.


Here's the plan for this week:

You can check out more menus at Organzing Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment