Wednesday, January 16, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday January 16

So after 2 weeks of being sick I finally feel better.  Yay!!!  Of course, being sick also means that I didn't wear much more than pj's and sweats for the last 2 weeks.  But today, I actually took a shower, brushed my hair, put on "real" clothes, make-up AND jewelry.  Then I headed out to do some shopping.  I've been really unhappy with my "style" lately (and I'm sure 2 weeks in bed didn't help that) so I decided to check out Target and Payless for some skinny jeans and boots.  And I scored!  But first...

This is what I wore out today.  The shirt looks layered but actually isn't.  I've had it for a while (so have no idea where it's from).  The jeans are Old Navy and I'm wearing my Sketchers.  I added some bracelets that I got from a charity group plus the necklace that was the original setting in my wedding ring.  (I know these are horrible photos, I'll keep working on getting better shots.)


I found several outfits at Target and I decided that earrings are probably my best bet for accessorizing.  So I also picked out some that would go with the new outfits.  I also found some boots and they were on sale for just $20.  Here's a sneak peek of what you'll be seeing here in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment