Saturday, January 26, 2013

Scrapping Saturday January 26

I decided to finally do some work on several small projects this week.

  • Halloween Album (black & white stripes):  All I did this week is get this years pictures printed.  I'll need to design a couple of pages and put them in.  I also need to create a title page using my cricut, then it will be up-to-date.
  • Grandkids Album for Grandma Noi (animals):  This is just a pocket album, but it's the easiest way to give Grandma pictures.  I hadn't added any photos since we brought Logan home so I printed out enough to fill this album.  It has space to jot down descriptions and notes about the photos.  I'll add those a little at a time until I see her and then continue journalling when I go visit.

  • Christmas Album (large red):  This is the second volume that starts with 2010.  I hadn't designed the pages yet, so that was the first thing I did.  Then I added photos to get it caught up.  I need to figure out what I want to do for the title page (and the ending page of the the first volume).  Once I get that done, this album is done until next Christmas...unless other family members have photos to add.
 
 

  • Sophie Baby Book (pink):  This album was a gift and I've been debating about whether I would use it or not since I already had a larger one that I did for her.  I decided to go ahead even though it will be difficult since it has pages with prompts to fill in and I don't think I remember all the details.  I had already printed some photos so I put those in and started working on the journaling.
Yes, that's my belly with temporary tattoos that were given to me by a co-worker,


  • Birthday Books:  I found this book when Sophie was teeny tiny.  After we were matched with Logan I realized that I could adjust it and make it work for him too, so I bought a second one.  This is another one that you add to each year so I had some catching up.  I printed pictures and made notes of other memorabilia that I need.  It also has you do interviews and such with the child so I started those as well.

 
Although I didn't do a bunch of layouts this week, it felt good to get some things completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment