Monday, January 28, 2013

MPM January 28





Here are the meals we ate last week:
  • Monday:  Dinner out at Johnny Carrino's
Carrino's has a special on Monday nights (half priced family platters) so we had spaghetti and meatballs, with soup and salad.
This was okay but nothing too special.  I served it with rice.
Sophie ate some of the soup this time around.  Yay!!

These were really good.  I took one for lunch the next day to eat with my soup.
  • Friday:  CORN/Leftovers
Since Paul got home so late each night, he'd already had dinner.  We had a lot of leftovers so I decided to switch of the plan.
  • Saturday:  Chinese New Year Dinner or Fish Sticks
My sister and her kids were in town.  I took Logan and Matthew to a dinner while Kelly stayed home with the girls.
  • Sunday:  Dinner Out at Carrino's
After spending all day putting together freezer crockpot meals, I didn't feel like cooking so we went out.  Carrino's was the place we could all agree on.

Here's what I have planned for this week:
You can check out more menus at Organzing Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment