Saturday, January 19, 2013

Scrapping Saturday

I'm trying to get more scrapbooking done because I have all these small, specific-themed albums that are only partially completed.  I know I'll always be a little behind on our yearbook but these smaller projects need to get finished...NOW!  With that in mind I pulled out the Christmas album I started a few years ago to work on while I've been under the weather.  I found a bunch of pictures from when my mom was a child and started with them.  Then I chose a specific design for each decade since then and put the pictures on a 2-page spread for each year.  Some years are full, while others only have a couple of pictures.  My plan is that other family members may be able to add to the album.  In recent years, I've tried to include photos that have groups in them or Santa pictures.

Here are some of the pages:



This week I went through my pictures and printed ones I needed (since I hadn't added to the album since 2006). I got them printed and put in the album.  Here's the layouts I worked on this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment