Wednesday, January 2, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Trying something new since I'm starting to feel frumpy.  Let's be honest, I'm a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl and that's not about to change but I can try a little harder.  Looking at the outfits on the Pleated Poppy is kind of inspiring especially since most of her clothes come from the same few places I shop (Target, Old Navy, and Gap).  My biggest struggle is accessorizing.  Let's face it...I see scarves and cardigans and layered shirts and just think "that's a lot of extra laundry".  But if I start small, a couple of day a week, it really won't add too much.  Plus I got out of wearing jewelry when I worked with kids and now I can get back to that.  Of course, big jewelry just doesn't work on me since I'm petite.  It either looks way out of proportion or just doesn't hang right.  Any way, here's this week's contribution:



  • jeans:  Old Navy
  • gray stripe shirt:  Target
  • cardigan: Christmas present from Target
  • gray quilted flats: Target
I added this bracelet, which I've had for years.  It was a gift but I honestly have no recollection from who...a co-worker maybe?

By the way, it took forever to get a good photo of it.

So, not much of an inspiration but go check the other ideas at The Pleated Poppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment