Wednesday, January 30, 2013

WIWW January 29

Another week documenting what I wore.  Here the outfits:

  • Sophie and I went to storytime at Chick-Fil-A
Target:  gray pants, navy top, blue floral cardigan, gray quilted flats

Jewelry:  It's difficult to see but those are roses, with a crystal in the middle.  I decided a little sparkle was needed.
 
  • I spent the day cleaning and doing laundry.  Sophie was a little congested so she just hung out with me.  I went with comfy since we just stayed home.
jeans from Old Navy, top and flats from Target, the earrings were made by my mom
 
 
  • I subbed at the preschool so I just wore jeans, t-shirt, and sneakers.  I knew I was going to be on the floor playing with toddlers and running around on the playground.  I did wear some jewelry, a necklace and the bracelet the staff and families gave me when I left as director.
 
  • I took Logan and my nephew to a Chinese New Year dinner then went out with my sister for drinks and dancing.  Everything's from Target or Payless.
 
 
  • I spent 2 days in outfits I wouldn't take pictures of.  My sister and I spent a day putting together freezer crockpot meals and making homemade cleaning stuff.  The next day I spent straightening the house, it was a complete disaster after the kids played all weekend.
  • Sophie went to Kidspark while I ran some errands and did some shopping.

 


Brown cords: from Target
Shirt:  I don't know, I've had it a while.
Boots:  Payless
I was going to get my jewelry checked and cleaned so I wore my wedding setting necklace.  I'm not wearing a watch because it needs a new battery (one of the errands for the day).  The whole outfit felt a little "slouchy" but it was comfortable.  I didn't do a layered look because it was really hot today...and very windy so I'm prepared for a ponytail.
 
Check out more outfits at Pleated Poppy.


No comments:

Post a Comment