Thursday, May 23, 2013

Stitch Fix #2

I scheduled my second fix for this week.  It came today and I love it all.  I had Paul take some pics before we put the kids to bed (so my make-up's worn off and I look as tired as I feel).


All wrapped up like a pretty present.

Black and white print sundress

Turquoise top and black skinny pants

Striped top that also goes with the cardigan from my last fix.
In addition to these pieces, there was also a pair of earrings.  Once again, it was pricier than I would normally spend but I love the black pants (although I definitely need a cute pair of black wedges to go with them).  I had realized earlier today (before I got the box) that cotton-y skirts and dresses were probably going to be my go-to outfit for the summer, so the black print dress was perfect.  The turquoise top was made a bit strange, I guess to give it the cowl neck look.  It comes across a bit messy but I think that's part of the unique look, and it can be worn with jeans or a skirt too.  I love that I can wear the cardigan from the last shipment with the striped top.  It also means that I need to find some bottoms (skirt, maybe) that I'll be able to wear with both this striped shirt and also the one from before.  So this box was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment