Thursday, October 24, 2013

Halloween Decor

Halloween is one of my least favorite holidays.  I hate dressing up but I do LOVE chocolate so it does have a positive side.  I have very slowly added some Halloween décor to my collection (mostly thanks to some former co-workers).  I did find a print out for this sign online (probably on Pinterest, but I can't locate it now).  I have a Trick-or-Treat sign I got in the Dollar Spot last year and decided that I would use the back of it.



I decoupaged the printed sign and scrapbook paper to the wooden sign.

The completed sign that I will flip once all our candy is gone.

This is the front of the sign that I have hanging on our door now.
Most of my decorations are the pumpkins and gourds I but when we visit the pumpkin patches.  I also bought a small bale of hay to put on the porch with the other stuff.  But I did find a couple of ideas on Pinterest to try.  These milk jug ghosts were so easy and the kids loved making them.  It's Logan George's job to plug them in each evening.

We each decorated one (Paul even did one after I took these pics).


Another idea from Pinterest was to create a Thankful board using leaves.  I have a Creative Memories display board that I used.  I used my cricut to cut leaves from various scrapbook paper.  We'll add more things we are thankful for as the season continues.



No comments:

Post a Comment