1. Changing out this display board with the seasons, holidays and events. This was the Easter version and the Mather's Day version. Currently, it has our Summer Countdown and a list of summer activities to do on it.
2. I went to a book signing for this book but didn't actually get to have the author sign it because I had all 4 kids and they were restless. I read the book in a few days and it was very good.
5. Thinking a lot about my special friend Keri (Carrie). And apparently so has Sophie Rose.
6. Spent way too much time in a car with a bunch of teenage girls. Paul invited the twins Codie and Sara (and their friend Jess) to Comic-Con this year. All 4 kids and I drove to Hawkins to get them. The drive back took longer than expected because Sophie Rose got car sick and threw up twice before she finally passed out asleep. The teens had a blast and we all enjoyed having them visit.
8. Enjoying time with my sister. We had a girls weekend over spring break where we stayed at a hotel, enjoyed a club, and went shopping. She also helped me choose my first Coach purse that just happened to match my Nook cover.