Saturday, August 10, 2013

WIWW Summer Catch Up

So we have had a very crazy summer so I decided to just do a few posts in order to get caught up before school starts and I can get back into a routine.  Here are some of the outfits I've worn.  Of course, I have also worn lots of swimsuits as well as clothes I didn't photograph since they were worn on days when all I did was pack or unpack boxes all day.















You may also notice that my hair is different in some of these pictures.  I finally got my hair cut, getting about 8 inches cut off and adding some more layers.  Although I like long hair, it was getting in my way too often (like when I was trying to get sleep or turn my head while driving). I love the new 'do and it is still long enough to pull up if I need to and it is so easy to style.

No comments:

Post a Comment