Saturday, April 3, 2010

Show Us Your Life-Organization Tips

I like to think I'm pretty organized, but I definitely took it up a notch while I was pregnant. That nesting urge is really strong. Here are a few of my tips:
1. I have kept my shoes in clear plastic boxes for years. You can label them, but it worked fine without the labels since the boxes are see-through.
2. I don't necessarily have lots of gifts that have to be wrapped, but I had this drawer unit so I turned it into a wrapping station. There are drawers for tissue paper, bows, plus the big one for gifts I find during the year to be used later. The picture after that is an "accordion file" type thing my mom found to hold gift bags. It definitely makes it easy to find the right gift bag.

3. This is my grocery list. I can keep it on the fridge and Paul can mark off stuff as he uses it. I even set it up so that it follows the path I take at the store.

Get more tips at Kelly's Korner.

No comments:

Post a Comment