Friday, April 16, 2010

Show Us Your LIfe-Teachers Gifts

At Kelly's Korner, she has asked for ideas for teachers gifts. Technically, Sophie doesn't have teachers yet, but I do have a great group of ladies who work for me and have helped with Sophie all year. At our preschool, we have the teachers fill out this form that has their favorites listed on it...things like restaurant, food, candle scents, shopping locations, books, music, etc. Parents can then use these to get them gifts, things they actually want. That's what I am doing for them. I will get gift cards from their favorite places. I think gift cards can be really impersonal but at least this way I know it is a place they will go.

As a teacher/director, I get gifts each year. And I truly appreciate everything I get. I have gotten some unusual gifts (like the bottle of vodka), some very functional, practical things (like the set of thank you cards), but honestly, my favorites are bath products. I love bubble baths and I rarely have to buy it because the kids keep me stocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment