Sunday, January 2, 2011

EMM: Choose Canvas Bags

I have been trying to use reusable bags whenever I go shopping. Sometimes I remember and sometimes I either forget to bring them with me or leave them in the car. Duh! I have noticed that there are some grocery stores that are giving discounts for bringing your own bags (now that has helped with the motivation). Since I typically carry a big bag (combo purse and diaper bag), there are times I just tell them I don't need a bag and put it in my purse.

I do still get plastic bags occasionally but I try to at least re-purpose them, so that they do double duty.

I know reusable bags are becoming the norm. At our staff Christmas party, one of the teachers brought these really cute bags and plastic (reusable) cups. Now a day, going green can look good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment