Monday, September 12, 2011

EMM: Thank a Teacher



This is the fact that jumped out at me today, "The single most important factor in determining student performance is the quality of his or her teachers."




My appreciation for the teachers at the preschool is 2-fold now that I have kids. Before it was more about the great job they did because I was "the boss". Now it also involves how great I think they are for all they do for my children.




I put my kids in a different program for part of the summer so I could go into the office. I took this for the teachers and staff on their last day. You can see more here.












I had this basket for the teachers for their first in-service day.












Here was their gift on the first day of preschool.












I also had gifts for the kids to give there teachers. I used those wax soda bottles with a note that said "Just soda you know, I think you are the best teacher."









I have a whole pinterest board devoted to teacher appreciation and I can't wait to shower the teachers with hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment