Thursday, September 15, 2011

Maw Susan Sews

This blog originally started as a place to keep track of all that I accomplished in a year. But sometimes it's nice to show off other people's accomplishments, too.


My mom was busy this summer sewing clothes for all the granddaughters. Here's a few she did for Sophie.





This is the outfit she made for Sophie's birthday party. It actually had a different pair of pants, but I didn't get a go shot of the entire outfit.








Sophie posing for the camera.

















This is what I got when I told her I needed to take the picture to show Maw Susan.









This was one of the first one's she sent, but I had to send it back so that she could put a ribbon on it. The first thing Sophie did when I put it on was pull it down.













No comments:

Post a Comment