Sunday, September 4, 2011

Pinterest 16: Purse Picture

Stacy Julian had this idea. So I decided to do it the next time I cleaned out my purse. My bag is both my everyday purse and also the diaper bag, so it carries a lot.

















So, what is all that stuff??? Here's the breakdown:












1. My bag from Two Red Hens




2. Make-up bag




3. Bag that holds 2 diapers and cream




4. Misc. kids stuff (crayons, first aid spray, kleenex)




5. Tablet of folding activities for the kids




6. Picture accordion of the kids




7. Travel package of wipes




8. Paint swatches to take to preschool to make a matching game




9. Lipstick case (holds chapstick, gloss, and a lipstick)




10. Coupon holder (which currently has 6 non-expired coupons in it)




11. Packaging from items I need to purchase (so I'll make sure I get the right things)




12. My wallet




13. Nail file (never leave home without it)




14. Gum




15. Book I'm currently reading




16. Notebook and post-its




17. Camera




18. Keys




19. One of the folding activities




20. Receipts for preschool stuff




21. Stickers for the kids




22. Bib for Sophie



Amazingly, it all fit back into the bag!





No comments:

Post a Comment