Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Pinterest Tuesday June 11

In addition to a bunch of recipes, I've also completed a couple of other pins, including this one.

I used the general ideas to create Logan's teacher gifts for the end of the year.
His PE teacher got Target Gift Coins with sports themes on them and her card said "I had a Ball".
The art teacher got an orange monster with a card that had a red and yellow paint splats on the front.
The music teacher got an I Tunes card with a card that said "You Rock".
His main teacher got the Greatest Teacher Target card for "keeping him on target".
Everyone else got Starbucks and a "Thanks a Latte" card.


I've seen this idea a few times and can't believe it took so long to actually tried it.  I had to use 2 paper clips but it worked like a charm (pun intended).

No comments:

Post a Comment