Wednesday, June 5, 2013

WIWW June 5

Here are the outfits:

I wore this to my sister's court hearing.  I figured I would get cold (usually happens in public places) so I also had my mint cardigan.  I ended up switching to a pair of wedges because the pants were too long for flats.  I went through the metal detector 3 times at the courthouse with no problem, then on the 4th trip had to take off the necklace.  Huh?

This is what I put on to walk Logan to school and ended up just leaving it since all we did was laundry, cleaning, and a quick trip to Walmart.  Can I just say how much I hate going to the Walmart by my house.

I bought this top specifically to wear with this new red skirt.  I was trying to find a navy stripe but this was all they had.  Since I only have one pair of shorts that fit, I've been wearing cottony skirts a lot.  I've had the flip flops for a while and I always call them dark orange, but they matched the skirt just fine.

Another trip to the dentist.  My sister gave me a hard time about wearing pants (it is summer in Texas after all), but I knew I was spending the morning sitting on a vinyl chair and I didn't want my legs to stick.  Yuck!
We spent the weekend at the lake so I didn't get any pictures of my outfits while we were out there.  You can check out more outfits at the Pleated Poppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment