Monday, January 12, 2009

January 12

I am going out on a limb and saying right now at 6:34pm that I am not going to get any special project accomplished today. So I will just update you on where I am with my other "resolutions".
1. Paul and I have been reading a bedtime book every night. If you go to our other blog, you can view the books we've read on the bookshelf.
2. Wrangler and I have been to one training session and have another scheduled for this week. Unless I have a conflict we will go on Thursday mornings each week, until we start group time.
3. I have also started walking with Wrangler each day. It's a short walk (about 20 minutes), but we haven't missed many days since we started.
4. I finished reading a book I had started around Thanksgiving time. Nothing too heavy or long, just a little light reading. I am trying to get caught up on the pregnancy books I have.
5. Paul and I used one of our gift cards and had a nice dinner at the Olive Garden. We tried to get in a movie for our date night as well, but I was too tired.

Although, I didn't get anything accomplished at home, I did at work. I am trying to get ahead so that my assistant won't have so much to do when I leave for maternity. I was also taking care of my mom today. She got the stomache bug my sister's family had, so I fixed her jello before I left this morning, stopped by the store to get other clear fluids, and fixed her some soup for dinner. She is doing a good job of avoiding me and I appreciate that. i don't want tomorrow's accomplishment to be "making to the bathroom in time"!

No comments:

Post a Comment