Thursday, January 15, 2009

January 15

I actually got 2 things accomplished. Paul had a doctor's appointmentt this morning so he helped me get some of the bike stuff out of the office beforehand. I cleared a shelf in the garage for his stuff. This box is some stuff he is selling. I hope he gets it shipped off soon.


Later, I worked on my stationary stuff. I had cards and envelopes and stuff in a drawer and in 3 boxes on a shelf. I consolidated some of it, gave some to my mom and threw some stuff away. Now it all fits on one shelf in the office. I even had room for the file box I use to put stuff for all the kiddos (little books, stickers, stuff from kids meals). I periodically send everyone an envelope of stuff. (And, yes, you can be on the lookout for one in the next week.) By the way if you need an envelop for anything, just ask. I probably have 500 in various sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment