Monday, January 5, 2009

January 5

Today's project was really a continuationof what I've been working on since we started putting up the Christmas decorations. Because my scrapbooking stuff was in what will now be the nursery, I had to find a new home for everything. So I have been moving everything to the dining room hutch (and some to the office closet). I realized when I started that it would take several stages to get it all done and in a manner that I could use. To day I tackled a specific album project. I have taken all my mother-in-law's albums (you know those old fashion magnetic, sticky kind) and started creating books for her. I had completed one, but realized I had the rest of her stuff in several places. So this afternoon I gathered it all and got it all to fit in these 3 boxes. I'd like to say it's all organized but that would be way too ambitious. But it looks neat and tidy!

No comments:

Post a Comment