Monday, February 8, 2010

Getting Organized

I found this website by a lady with tips on getting your life organized. She has lots of routines, lists, and schedules already set out for you. I am trying some of them, because although I don't like clutter, cleaning my house is the last thing I ever want to do. So I need a little motivation and schedule to get it done. I'm also having a hard time finding time to finish anything...her advice-set a timer for 15 minutes. Do what you can in that time then stop. Eventually it will all get done. I figure if I feel really overwhelmed Sophie is good for about 15 minutes of Exersaucer time or cruisin' in her Jeep, and I'll be able to get something done. (My main project right now is getting everything ready for the consignment sale.)

So, anyway, Monday's are "Plan & Play Day". You are supposed to plan your week then take sometime to play. That's what we did. I figured out the dinner menu for the week, what errands needed to be run, and some phone calls I need to take care of. Sophie played in her Jeep while I planned. After that, I got out the moon sand and let her play for a few minutes. She doesn't like it too much because we wouldn't let her eat it! She did finally figure out how to squeeze it between her fingers.


Tomorrow is supposed to be "Errand Day". So I'll go to the grocery store and get some Preschool shopping done. Hope y'all are having a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment