Sunday, August 8, 2010

Books I've Read


I had 2 books that I've been working on and finally finished this week. The first was a Baby Signs book I borrowed from a friend probably 6-9 months ago. I finally finished reading it and hope to actually apply some of the principles now that Sophie has started using a few signs.


The other book is one my dad gave me for my birthday several years ago when I was still single, called 101 Things To Do Before You Turn 40. It's geared toward single women, but can still apply to married ones with or without kids. I've probably picked it a dozen or more times and randomly selected one of the things, but now I've actually read it cover to cover. There are some things I had already done, others that really don't apply to me, some that I would never ever even contemplate doing, and some that I might still do. I'll post about each category separately.

No comments:

Post a Comment