Saturday, August 28, 2010

Done! Tagging

So I finally completed this task. I needed to get everything ready for this huge consignment sale that we have here. This always takes me a little longer because our home printer doesn't print the tags clear enough so I have to print them elsewhere. I have about 100 items I'm putting in the sale (I tagged about 20 more but they were summer clothes). Of course, this task is really never completed because Sophie outgrows her clothes constantly.



The crazy thing about the consignment sale is that I get most of Sophie's clothes at the sale...and consequently a lot of those same clothes are getting tagged to go back into the sale. One good thing though is that there are 2 different sales and whatever doesn't sell at the first one is ready for the second a month later. One tag, 2 sales. Done and done!

No comments:

Post a Comment