Saturday, September 15, 2012

Pinterest 44-48: Teacher Gifts

I really enjoyed getting to use Pinterest to come up with ideas for Logan's Kindergarten teacher.  We had a little gift for her each day during that first week of school (#1, 3, & 5).  When we were shopping picking out a cup for his teacher, he said he wanted to get something for his new speech therapist too (#4 below).  I also came across some tags I'd printed last year for the preschool teachers so I did some scissors for the office staff at Logan's school (#6).
 
In addition to the pinterest ideas, I also took an apple napkin holder I had and filled it with notepads.  I had the photo boxes from before so I decorated the top and filled it with extra school supplies we'd been collecting.
 


1.  Mint to be

2.  Extra gum

3.  Cup of Supplies

4.  Cup of tea

5.  Smooth Lotion

6.  Cute Scissors







No comments:

Post a Comment