Saturday, September 15, 2012

Pinterest Recipes 49-55

I've been doing my meal plans (just not blogging about them).  I've been using pinterest a lot to find recipes, escpecially crockpot ones.  Here's a few I've tried: 

Chicken Taco Chili  This was fairly easy and tasted pretty good.

Loaded Baked Potato & Chicken Casserole  I liked the idea of this one, but the hot sauce made it too spicy for the kids to eat.  Trying to find something with a little less kick.



Baked Greek Chicken  I didn't like this much, just another chicken option, nothing special.

Taco Soup  Another easy, fast, good option.


Ravioli Casserole  This was one of those that I should have read through all the instructions first.  For a crockpot recipe is was way too complicated and didn't really have much taste.  If I make again, I won't use the crockpot and I'll substitute pasta sauce for the tomato stuff for more flavor.


Crockpot Chicken & Stuffing  This one was okay, but the kids didn't like having everything mixed together.

Potato Soup  Although the kids didn't like this, I thought it was great.  And so did the church staff, since they got the leftovers.  I've made it twice (it's good for groups) and I prefer diced potatoes instead of the shredded kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment