Monday, September 17, 2012

Project Life September

Although I've completed my first Project Life, I'm going to continue documenting my scrapbooking endeavors.  I liked doing the Project Life method for the kids albums but I haven't decided how I want to do the coming years now that Logan is in school.  I have plenty of pages, just not sure how I want to tackle the school stuff yet.  But, of course, I'm still behind on our family yearbook.  I attended an all-day crop with my sister and got so many pages completed.  Her are a few of my favorites from the day:

I'm able to get so many pages done because I do power layouts beforehand, where I go ahead and pull paper and stickers to go with the specific pictures.

 
I made the bow below at one of the make-n-takes.


 I only take a few tools (punches, special cutters, etc.).  It helps so that I can get in with only one trip and it also means I don't spend as much time trying to decide what to do, my options are limited.
 Once I get home, I'll add cricut titles as well as journaling.
 One of the good things about doing the power layouts is that I intentionally look at some of my older supplies, trying to find uses for them...like the die cut playground below.
 I'll even use pre-printed layout pages like this one.
 
I love these all day crops (even though I'm usually sore the next day from all the sitting), but unfortunately I only get to about 2 of them a year.  Not nearly enough time to complete my albums.  But usually I'm motivated for a while afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment