Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Latest Accomplishments

I haven't posted many accomplishments lately because, well, who wants to see pictures of the dishwasher full of dishes ready to wash, or the laundry basket full of clothes that have been washed and dried (but not put away yet), or a baby sleeping (okay, grandmas want to see those, but not really much of an accomplishment). Anyway, I. did get some stuff done over the Columbus Day holiday (we got 2 days off preschool).
I did some scrapbooking, working on Sophie's album. I created this page that will be displayed for a while then put in her album.
I helped Paul put the cradle in the attic, which freed up this space in the guest room for the table.
Paul's mom gave us some Halloween decorations, so while we were in the attic I brought down the few others I had and put them out. The 2 little jack-o-lanterns on the left side were from his mom, one for Sophie and one for MIC. I also put a plastic jack-o-lantern bucket on Sophie's art table in the kitchen. It has Mr. Potato-Head type things in it to decorate pumpkins. I also found a fall tablecloth for the table in the dining room. Paul didn't realize I had any Halloween decorations. to be honest, this is my least favorite holiday. I love all the candy (okay, just the chocolate kind), but I hate dressing up and I'm a big 'ol scaredy cat so haunted houses and such are no fun for me.
Although, I don't like Halloween, for Sophie and Paul I have agreed to dress up this year. I actually have 2 costumes, one for preschool and one for Halloween. We have all the costumes and accessories, plus I had to have Sophie's taken in a little since she is so little. No pics yet, but will post them after Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment