Sunday, October 4, 2009

Remember, Remember, Remember...

FAME!

Paul and I had a date night Saturday while Grandma and Grandad watched Sophie. We went to see the movie Fame. This is one of my all-time favorite TV shows, I even had the concert special recorded on VHS tape. The movie was okay. I'd probably have been more disappointed if it weren't for the fact that we don't get to go out as much anymore. Just getting to spend time with the hubby and not worry about the baby (all while enjoying a delicious dinner of nachos and movie popcorn) was worth it.

I wanted to blog about this because I remembered that having Date Night was one of my New Years Resolutions. So, although they are not nearly as regular as I would like, we are still trying to make time for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment