Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year, New Outlook

I have decided that I am going to try to blog more often and get pictures loaded on the computer quicker so that they can be used on the blogs too. For this first post of the year, of course, I have to list my goals that I want to accomplish. Make sure you check our other blogs as I will get those updated as well. On to the list:
  • Incorporate some form of "exercise" or physical activity into my weekly routine.

  • Enjoy the small moments with Sophie.
  • Be flexible with my time (so that when things don't go as plan, I can still enjoy them).
  • Read more.

These are just a few to start with, I'll add more as we go.

To end, I will include some of the final accomplishments of 2009:

  • Finding the perfect stocking for Sophie's first Christmas

  • Getting frames for Sophie's 3 month pictures, and getting them hung on the wall (before her 6 month ones were taken)
  • getting Christmas decorations put out
  • Pulling books from our "library" to take to Half Price Books
  • Finishing this book

No comments:

Post a Comment