Saturday, January 16, 2010

Show Us Your Life: Exercise & Diet Tips

Okay, so over at Kelly's Korner, we are giving our exercise and diet tips. Those who know are probably rolling on the floor laughing so hard that I am even attempting to participate this week...but I have just come home from my third workout (in one week) with StrollerStrides. I found out about this group while Christmas shopping, and decided to join. So far I love it. Because it's other moms with their kiddos, I don't feel pressured to push myself harder than I should. I've always hated going to the gym, mainly because I feel so inadequate compared to everyone else there. But not with this group. As mom's we're probably not trying to run marathons (although some may be working towards that) or bulk up and be able to lift hundreds of pounds...we just want to be able to pick up our kids without our backs hurting. So that's my tip for this week. I'm not even going to attempt dieting tips. That would just be ridiculous coming from the woman who ate nothing but carbs 3 days ago (bagel for breakfast, grilled cheese for lunch, and cereal for dinner). Oh, wait, I do think I finished off some Christmas chocolate that day too. And of course, had my vanilla coke as well. You'll just have to check out the other posts for diet tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment