Sunday, January 3, 2010

Not My Accomplishments

So this is supposed to be where I get to show off all that I have accomplished but this post will be about my step dad's accomplishments during the Christmas break. First, a huge "THANK YOU" to him for all he did. Usually when he stays with us he'll do a few things around the house to help out since Paul isn't the handyman type. I've been making a list of odd jobs for him since September, so while he was here he did them all. I never expected that. I mean it was his vacation too and he was only here 2 weeks, but he managed to get to them all. Some were fairly easy (like the fan that has mysteriously started working again), others were a lot more complicated (like the flood lights, that required 2 trips to Home Depot due to defective products and poor customer service), but all were above and beyond what he had to do. So here's his list of accomplishments:
  1. put up shelf in Sophie's room
  2. fix fan in master bedroom
  3. hang bath toys holder
  4. build shelves in garage to store canned goods
  5. install motion-sensored flood lights in backyard
  6. tighten Sophie's bouncer seat
  7. reconnect plastic piece on car's wheel well
  8. move changing table unit

Thank you, Briggs for all you do for us Walkers in Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment