Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Meal Plan March 18

Last week was Spring Break so we had lots of meals away from home.  I was able to stick with the plan the week before and it worked out well including some meals that used pre-cooked chicken and ground beef.
Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
Logan's school is starting a new program where they will serve breakfast in his classroom at the beginning of the day.  It's a free program and all we have to do is get to school 5 minutes earlier than normal.  He also buys his lunch 2-3 times a week so that takes care of so much of my menu.  Here's the plan for this week's dinners:
Sessler Salads
Chicken, Thyme and Tomatoes (I'll make extra to freeze for later.)
Mom's Salmon Patties (She's in town to help with the kids so of course, I've requested this meal.)
Freezer Crockpot meal (I have a couple left so I'm using those up.)
King Ranch Chicken (Pinned by the my friend who is sitting for me.)
We'll have a day of leftovers and also one where Paul will be in charge because I have plans.

I'm having a get together this weekend so I'll be checking my Pinterest board for some fun treats to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment