Thursday, March 28, 2013

WIWW March 27

Here are my outfits:

1.  Meeting at Logan's school.

My grandmother's owl necklace.
2. I ended up helping at our former church coordinating a wedding this weekend.  I needed to be comfortable for the rehearsal.  Turns out I was also a little frumpy.  I can always tell when it's time for laundry.
3.  This was the wedding day.  Again, needed comfort and the ability to run around (in case anything needed fixing) but also wanted to look presentable for the guests and wedding party.  I've also learned that pockets are a must, to hold the wireless mic receiver, keys to lock the brides room and anything else required that day.
4.  I hosted a few friends over at the house.  These are 2 pieces from my first Stitch Fix.
5.  Stayed in my yoga pants all day since all we did was play, clean and laundry.
6.  I took my dad over to the new house.  I needed to confirm some of the cabinetry options.  It was really cold so I wanted to be warm but I also knew we'd be walking around a construction site so I didn't want to wear my suede boots.  (BTW, Sophie took this picture for me.)
7.  Sophie and I had some errands this morning.  I still need to get some of my clothes laundered since I didn't feel that I had much to choose from this morning.  How is it that I can do laundry everyday and still not find anything to wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment