Wednesday, March 13, 2013

WIWW March 13

Here are the outfits:

 I paired my mustard-y print tank with the cardigan for a change, but I didn't really like it.

Turquoise pants with a peasant blouse from Target.
 
 
 Green cords with this blouse for our trip to Legoland and Sealife.
Casual day at home.
New watch from Avon, I've worn it several times.  I wasn't sure if I had enough options for it.
 I wore my Indian top to a dinner and seminar at the adoption agency.
 Another top to go with the turquoise pants.  This is actually the same shirt I was wearing when I bought them, so I knew I had at least one top that worked with them.
Another top to wear with the mint cardigan my mom gave me for Christmas.  My sister and I did some shopping and I found some new jewelry, including a bubble necklace that I can wear the next time I wear this shirt.
 A little red and blue, with my navy nautical jacket.  The weather has been crazy, cool in the mornings then really warm in the afternoon.
Beige cords with the purple top and scarf.  That scarf is definitely getting some mileage.  This time instead of knotting it I used a ponytail holder to cinch it.
I subbed at the preschool today so I made sure I was comfortable.  The jacket was needed as I knew I'd be out on the playground part of the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment