Thursday, April 4, 2013

What I Wore April 3rd Edition

Here's the outfits:

1. Don't you just love it? Ha!  My yoga pants in blue (for Light It Up Blue for Autism), plus my rain boots for jumping in puddles.  I had some cleaning in the garage so I never got out of yoga pants, then it was wet when we went to pick up Logan from school so I switched to the boots.
 
2.  I wore this to Logan's school for his Spring party.
 
3.  Paul took his work team (and spouses) out for dinner.  This was about the fifth outfit  I tried on.  I still think it's too short, but not sure why.  Maybe because the peplum makes it feel short-waisted.  The bad thing is that I have 2 dresses in this same style.  Really need to figure out how best to wear them so I don't feel so self-conscious.
 
4. We went to a trampoline park today so I had to dress appropriately.  Jumping was fun but, ooooh, my thighs were sore.
 
5.  Casual day at home and running errands.
 
6.  This was Easter Sunday.  Since we didn't go to church we could go casual.


I missed one day (thought I got the picture but my battery was going dead).  The weather is really causing issues, one day it's hot (like low 80's) and the next it's cold (high 40's).  Hard to plan outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment