Wednesday, April 17, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday April 17

So I missed a week, mostly because I didn't take pictures and just got too busy. I am going back to my old job for a few weeks while the woman who replaced me has back surgery.  So I will definitely have to get "dressed up" more and I'll be trying to plan my outfits the night before so I'm not rushing in the morning.  Here are some outfits from the past week.
1. Saturday hanging out at home with kids.

2. Running errands and cleaning the house.  Seems a little dressy for that but it was cold so I wore the cords and I've been wanting to see how that blouse and scarf looked together.

3. Friday's quick road trip to see my sister.
 
 
4.  Storytime and shopping with Sophie at the mall.
 
5.  Ready for work.  I ended up ditching the cardigan about halfway through my day.  I thought it was funny, one of the parents saw me in the morning and again in the afternoon and commented that I had changed clothes.  I guess the cardigan can actually changed an outfit.
 

6. Ready for work. I expected to be in a classroom so I wore clothes I could play around in and made sure I wore a cardigan since the building is usually cold.


No comments:

Post a Comment