Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Pinterest Tuesday April 30

So I found this link on Pinterest for using Dollar Tree stuff to organize your house.  It actually links to 100 other sites for all the ideas.  I am getting ready to start packing for the move to the new house so I decided that I would tackle the list after we moved in because: 1) I love Dollar Tree, 2) I like things organized, and 3) there's no better time to organize than before it gets all cluttered.  I spent some time skimming some of the links and there are some I won't need (I don't sew or knit so who needs to use baskets to corral thread or clothespins to untangle yarn, nor will I be sewing fabric to cardboard to make my own drawers, I also don't have a tights obsession that requires this).

There are some ideas I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.  So much so that I am having to fight the urge to go ahead and implement them.  One is this great kids art closet.  I've seen this idea before and think it will be great (of course, I'll lower so the kids can reach).  This pantry looks awesome and my new one is huge so I will definitely want to keep it organized.  This idea for puzzle storage is great and I may be able to go ahead and use it at the preschool.  With the new statement necklaces and other jewelry I've been buying lately this expandable hook  and ice trays would work wonderfully.

These are just a few of the ideas.  Check them out for yourself and de-clutter one dollar at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment