Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What I Wore April 24

It's actually harder to dress for work than it is on non-work days.  First, I don't feel as put together because I wear very little jewelry (or other accessories).  When I work with kids, I don't like to wear "statement" necklaces because I don't want the kids pulling on them or for them to get caught when I'm holding the younger one.  Most of the bracelets inhibit my typing, so I end up taking them off anyway (so I put them on in the first place).  Second, I want the most comfortable shoes possible and ones that I can be running around the playground in without destroying them.  Third, we've had some crazy weather...an actual cold front came through requiring sweaters and tights.  Here are the outfits for this week:

Sweater dress, tights, brown boots, and pop of color scarf.

The back has a print with purple in it so I added some purple jewelry.
 
Work day wearing a Stitch Fix top.
 
My new skinnies for my nieces Rock & Roll Birthday Party.

This outfit needs some accessories, maybe my yellow stuff next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment