Monday, April 29, 2013

Menu Plan Monday April 29

I'm back to work for a few weeks so I've been making sure I do simple meals on work days.  Here's the plan this week:

Monday: Homemade Gourmet Chicken Taco Soup using pre-cooked chicken
Tuesday: Apple Glazed Turkey with veggies (recipe found on Pinterest)
Wednesday: Spaghetti and Marinara Sauce using the leftover sauce from last week in the freezer
Thursday: Crockpot Italian Chicken (another from Pinterest)
Friday: Crockpot Beef and Broccoli (Pinterest) or may be able to get my sister to make salmon patties
Saturday: Hawaiian Ham Sandwiches (Pinterest), we'll have guests so this should make plenty
Sunday: traditional post-birthday party dinner at Joe's Crab Shack

I've tried some Pinterest recipes the past few weeks.


Hasselback Scallop Potatoes were a lot of work...

but tasted really good!

Bananas with honey and cinnamon

Chicken supreme casserole

No comments:

Post a Comment