Friday, March 26, 2010

Show Us Your Life-Cleaning Tips

Those who know me, please don't laugh too hard. I am not much of a "cleaner". I keep things picked up and put away, but the actually cleaning part is low on my list. I do have a couple of tips that I can share.
1. I love, love, love the Swiffer products. We have pets so a regular broom just wasn't getting all the fur and hair. So the dry swiffer works great for that. I have always found the dirty mop water disgusting, so the wet swiffer products are wonderful.
2. I try to do a load of laundry a day. Others prefer to do it all at once, but that was so depressing for me. Now, I do tend to have a load waiting to be washed in the washer and one that has been dried in the dryer, but I do occasionally have both the washer and dryer empty as well as all the folded clothes put away. I also sort mine differently, which drives my mom insane. It started when I was single, and I've just kept it up. I have darks (blacks, blues, & greens), lights (whites & creams), browns (includes yellows), and reds (includes pinks & oranges). I don't separate the type of clothing (towels get washed with jeans and shirts), but I do separate Sophie's from ours.

You can get more tips at Kelly's Korner.

No comments:

Post a Comment