Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday Renew Your Spirit

We typically go to church on Sunday, usually the contemporary service with the band leading the praise songs. But this Sunday was a little different. I volunteered to do the PowerPoint for the early service, then I taught children's Sunday School. Mom, Paul and Sophie came up for the third service. It worked out pretty well because Sophie got a little wiggly during the sermon so I stepped out with her since I'd already heard the sermon earlier. After church we went to eat lunch at a local restaurant that was giving a portion of the days proceeds back to the church. There were several of us from the church at that time. This was my "Spirit Renewal" time.

Later in the day we had a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. That was my "Spirit Depletion" time. Sophie will NEVER have her birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese! Oh, yes, I said it!

No comments:

Post a Comment