Friday, March 12, 2010

Thursday Anti-Procrastination

Do something you keep putting off!

I chose this as Thursday's focus because I don't have any work obligations on Thursday and it is usually just time for Sophie and I.
But this week was harder for me. We had a really busy day and I didn't end up with as much free time as I normally would have. I did work on a policy document for work. We are trying to update the policy and I needed to review and make changes. I got through a first read of it while waiting to have lunch with Paul (and Sophie was napping). I also read through my Sunday School lesson for this week. I just got it yesterday so I really hadn't procrastinated, but I could have waited until Saturday night to even take it out, so I guess Mission Accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment