Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tuesday Errand Day

Get all your running around done at once! That is today's focus. I chose to do this on Tuesdays since I have to be out anyway for my staff meeting. It's also the most convenient day to take care of any work shopping that needs to be done. We usually start the day at Stroller Strides but were running late and had a lot of other stops so we just got ready and headed out. We went to Michael's for a sale item (that was already sold out) , Hallmark for a birthday card, Mardel's for bulletin board displays (didn't find anything I liked) then on to church for staff meeting. We ate lunch with the retiree group at church and watched the local high school show choir perform. After that we headed to Dixie's for a charm bracelet, then Dollar Tree for some containers for the teachers before going home for Sophie's nap. After nap we were back in the car going to the post office and then to do the grocery shopping. Whew! Now I need a nap! Sophie played in her kitchen cabinet while I put groceries away, then we both relaxed with our favorite beverage (formula for her, sweet tea for me).

No comments:

Post a Comment