Monday, February 4, 2013

Meal Plan Monday February 4



Sometimes even having a plan doesn't make dinner time any easier.  Paul's been working late so it's just the kids and I.  Most meals the kids don't really care that much about (hey, they'd be happy with chicken nuggets and pizza every night).  So it gets tiresome cooking dinner when I'm the only one who even cares. On those days, we end up going out...and we went out a lot last week.  I decided to do 2 weeks worth this time and I'm just going to try a little harder to enjoy what we're having and put up the leftovers for Paul's lunches.  I also decided to include breakfasts and lunches, although I don't have all of those planned out, but I'll add them so at least they won't end up eating cereal every morning.

Here's the dinner plans for the next 2 weeks:
Monday: IHOP
Tuesday:  Chick-Fil-A
Wednesday:  Soft Tacos
Thursday:  Freezer Crockpot Chinese Chicken with Rice
Friday:  Italian Chicken and Veggies
Saturday:  10 Minute Baked Ziti
Sunday:  Dinner Out for Chinese New Year
Monday:  10 Minute Spicy Chicken Thighs
Tuesday:  Lemon Salmon
Wednesday:  Sessler Salads
Thursday:  Frozen Crockpot Fruit & Pork
Friday:  Parmesan Chicken Bake
Saturday:  Chicken Alfredo Roll-Ups
Sunday:  CORN

Our breakfast options include:  cereal, oatmeal, egg sandwich, waffles, pancakes, donuts, yogurt parfaits, tea eggs, breakfast casserole.

I've planned a couple of different options for weekend lunches:  Creamy Avocado Chicken Salad and Turkey Cucumber Tortilla Roll-up.

Check out more menus at Organized Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment