Wednesday, February 6, 2013

WIWW February 6

Another week and it's been a busy one. 
Outfit #1:  Here's the jewelry that I wore with the turquoise skinny pants, lighter shade turquoise top, brown cardigan, and brown boots.


 
 
 
 
 
Outfit #2:  Old Navy jeans, tank and cardigan from Target, Payless suede boots
 

New necklace from Beya

My grandmother's pearl ring and bracelets from my mom

Outfit #3:  green cords and peasant blouse from Target, boots from Payless, simple jewelry
 
 
 
Outfit #4: top and jeans from Old Navy, navy tank from Target.  The buttons on this top have a tendency to pop open so I wore a tank under it just in case.
 

 
Outfit #5:  jeans and cardigan from Target, yellow top from Walmart, boots from Payless
 
 
Outfit #6:  This outfit could have probably used a little bit more color but I still liked it.  The jeans are Old Navy, the gray shirt from Target, and pink glitter Toms from Nordstrom Rack.
 
I have several pink bead bracelets so I decided to stack them and I really loved the look.  The ring is one I bought for Sophie to have for dress up but I thought it would add a little something.  It was funny because she was confused why I took her dress up stuff.
 
The earrings and necklace are from Brighton that I bought during our last trip to Vegas.  They added some more sparkle to the outfit.
 

 
 
I missed getting photos a couple of days.  The weather is really starting to warm up so I need to start thinking about cooler clothing options.




No comments:

Post a Comment