Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Pinterest Tuesday February 26

  • I saw this and decided to use magazine holders instead to organize the plastic wrap and foil in my pantry.  The great part is that I found these in the dollar spot at Target, so much cheaper than the scrapbook organizer in the original link.

  • Here's Logan's after school agenda.  I found the activity cards online.  His leveled reader is hanging on top for easy access.  The words we are working on for the week are in the little envelope.  We used the new system tonight and it worked well.  When we got ready for bed, I grabbed the book to read it then he read it to Sophie.  She was so excited that he was going to read her a book "like a grown-up"!  We also went over his words one more time and I just grabbed the envelope.  We actually have the "bedtime routine" on a different chart so I may remove those cards as I tweak the system.
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment